Main Product Features:
- In-circuit STM32 MPU : MP1 gang programmer
- USB 2.0 programming support at ~40 MBytes/s per target
- Program eMMC, SD-card, NOR, NAND, and OTP memories
- Seamless programming support for custom user boards (*.dtb)
- Fully compatible with TSV format used in ST starter and developer packages
- *.img file support (automatically converted to TSV)
- Standard ST evaluation and discovery board setups preconfigured
- Secure Secret Provisioning (SSP) via STM32HSM
- In-circuit STM32 MCU : L4, L5, and H7 gang programmer
- USB 2.0 programming speed at up to 2 MBytes/s per target using the USB-DFU protocol
- Program internal flash, option bytes, and security features
- *.hex file format support
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) via STM32HSM for STM32 MCU families where applicable
- Gang programming support for 8 MPU/MCU targets from one Host PC
- GUI, DLL, and CLI for flexible control
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Ubuntu Linux (amd64)
- Raspbian Linux (armhf) - Raspberry Pi 4
- OS X/Catalina macOS (m2)
- Easy to use GUI runs on Windows 10.
- DLL support.
- Command-Line support.
- CLI and shared library for Ubuntu Linux, Raspbian Linux, and OS X/Catalina macOS.
- Software download. Windows 10 (x64), Ubuntu Linux (amd64), Raspbian Linux (armhf), OS X/Catalina macOS (m2)
- To obtain a 15-day free trial proceed to this product.
- Current purchase provides a node-locked license.
- **IMPORTANT** To obtain the license file automatically, download the software and read your PC hostid before you add the item to the cart.
How to Order:
- Install software package on your computer.
- On Windows: Run the GangFlasher-ST GUI, a message will appear showing your hostid, for example: '00abcde12345'.
- On Linux/macOS: Run the CLI to obtain the hostid.
- Enter the hostid without quotes into the order form when adding the product to the cart.
- A license file will be emailed to you based on the hostid you entered into the form.
- Contact Sales for Floating licenses.