- Supports JTAG/SPI/TPI/PDI/UPDI/SWIM communication.
- Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC.
- Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10, 11, and Debian Linux support for x86_64(amd64) and armhf architectures. Runs on Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi One.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease (GUI on Windows only).
- Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- Power Consumption monitor feature: current measurement sensitivity to 20uA on XStream-Iso, and 50nA on XStreamPro-Iso adapters.
- FlashPro-M Benchmarks
Give us a call