- Supports JTAG, and SWD communication when programming external flash by proxy via MCU (XStreamPro-Iso only).
- Supports SPI when programming external flash directly (XStream-Iso and XStreamPro-Iso).
- Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC.
- Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10, 11, and Debian Linux support for x86_64(amd64) and armhf architectures. Runs on Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi One.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease (GUI on Windows only).
- Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- Power Consumption monitor feature: current measurement sensitivity to 20uA on XStream-Iso, and 50nA on XStreamPro-Iso adapters.
- FlashPro-M Benchmarks
- FP/GP-ARM Benchmarks
Program external flash directly via SPI, or using the MCU as proxy.
SPI Ext. Flash
FlashPro-ARM - One Adapter connects to and programs One Target
GangPro-ARM - One Adapter can connect to and program up to 6 Targets In Parallel
FlashPro-M - One Adapter connects to and programs One Target - SPI Serial Flash
GangPro-M - One Adapter can connect to and program up to 6 Targets In Parallel - SPI Serial Flash
FlashPro-M and GangPro-M (XStream-Iso, and XStreamPro-Iso adapters):
- External serial flash memory can be programmed when connected to programming adapter using a serial peripheral interface connection (SPI).
- Up to 1 MBytes/s programming (up to 20MHz, depends on target memory).
FlashPro-ARM and GangPro-ARM3 (XStreamPro-Iso adapter only):
- Can program serial flash directly over SPI as described above, and also:
- Can program both target MCU internal flash and any connected external serial flash using JTAG/SWD interface only.
- To program using MCU as proxy, memory must be connected to target MCU via a working serial peripheral interface (OCTOSPI, Dual-QSPI, QSPI, SPI, etc.).
- I/O port configuration utility provided in GUI. Allows interactive configuration of MCU peripheral interface pins to memory.
- GUI, DLL and Command-Line support (Windows).
- Shared library and Command-Line support (Ubuntu and Raspbian Linux).
- C++ and C# code examples provided.
- FCC and CE certified.