Exclusively, the XStreamPro-Iso adapter comes with External Flash memory programming capability. This feature supports external flash memory from Macronix, when it is connected to MCU via serial peripheral interface.
- Macronix memory must be connected to MCU via a working serial peripheral interface (QSPI, SPI, etc.). The MCU is used as a proxy for programming.
- Up to 1 MBytes/s programming (up to 20MHz JTAG/SWD, peripheral interface clock configurable dependent on target MCU).
- I/O port configuration utility provided in GUI. Allows interactive configuration of MCU peripheral interface pins to memory.
- I/O port configuration can also be saved in configuration file and used in DLL, or shared library.
- Supports JTAG, cJTAG, and SWD communication (this is dependent on target MCU).
- Supports QSPI, SPI programming (multiple ports and modules dependent on target MCU). OCTOSPI support coming soon.
Standard XStreamPro-Iso features apply:
Ethernet and USB connectivity.
- Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC.
- Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10, and Debian Linux support for x86_64(amd64) and armhf architectures. Runs on Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi One.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease (Windows only).
- Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- Power Consumption monitor feature: Deep sleep current measurement sensitivity to 50nA on XStreamPro-Iso adapters.
Check out our Tutorial Videos on YouTube!
- Shared library and Command-Line support (Debian Linux).
- DLL and Command-Line support (Windows).
- C++ and C# code examples provided.
- FCC and CE certified.
- Software Features and Details Page
Programs ARM MCUs, starting with software version 2.51
- FlashPro-ARM-1V(X2S), one vendor support, $659.00 USD
- FlashPro-ARM(X2S), multiple vendor support, $769.00 USD
Gang Programming up to six(6) targets in parallel:
- GangPro-ARM-1V(X2S), one vendor support, $1109.00 USD
- GangPro-ARM(X2S), multiple vendor support, $1219.00 USD
Macronix memory supported list: