- Monitor current consumption and voltage in real time.
- Drag and select an area of interest (app test duration). Graph shows power consumption in Watts, and estimated yearly battery load in Ampere hours (shown below).
- Voltage measurement resolution ~1.5 mV (min 0.3 V, 1 ms period).
- Current measurement resolution ~5 nA: mininum 50 nA XStreamPro-Iso (X2S), 20 uA XStream-Iso (XS). 10 ms sampling period.
- Real-time graph examples below:
CMSIS-DAP 2.0 ARM Debugger
- ARM Debugger, uses CMSIS-DAP 2.0 ARM standard.
- This feature is available on XStream-Iso and XStreamPro-Iso ARM programmers (FP/GP-ARM or X). USB-FPA (grey adapter) not supported.
- Supports JTAG, and SWD communication.
- Programmable communication clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
- SWO tracing capability with SWD communication option. SWO speed up to 12.5 Mbits/s (UART), and 32 kB overflow buffer.
- Power supply from adapter available, up to 200mA.
- Customizable Vcc from 1.7 to 4.0V on XStream-Iso adapters (1.2 to 4.0V on XStreamPro-Iso adapters).
- Supports any CMSIS-DAP 2.0 capable IDE. Tested on latest IAR EWARM, and Keil uVision IDEs.
Standalone Programming from Adapter Internal Images
- Standalone programming feature using code and configuration from internal flash. XStreamPro-Iso (X2S) adapter only.
- Auto Program with green GO button.
- Multiple configurable options for Green button when holding ( <2s: AutoProgram, 2-5s: Verify, >5s: Factory erase).
- Can be configured to Auto Program when defined voltage range detected on Vcc-Out (pin 2) or Vcc-Sense (pin 4).
- Up to 96 distinct images, or 24 MB total in size. Images can be encrypted for specific adapter serial number, not transferable.
- Pre-select which image will be used for programming.
- Serialization and Quota support. Pre-program serialization file with multiple entries and set fixed quota per image file.
MCU supported list:
ADUCM363, ADUCM362, ADUCM361, ADUCM360