- Supports JTAG, and SWD communication.
- Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC.
- Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10, and Debian Linux support for x86_64(amd64) and armhf architectures. Runs on Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi One.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease (GUI on Windows only).
- Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- Power Consumption monitor feature: current measurement sensitivity to 20uA on XStream-Iso, and 50nA on XStreamPro-Iso adapters.
- FP/GP-ARM Benchmarks
Flash Programmers for TI's TIVA-C MCUs
Power Monitor & Debugger
FlashPro-ARM - One Adapter connects to and programs One Target
GangPro-ARM - One Adapter can connect to and program up to 6 Targets In Parallel
Power Monitor Overview
- Monitor current consumption and voltage in real time.
- Drag and select an area of interest (app test duration). Graph shows power consumption in Watts, and estimated yearly battery load in Ampere hours (shown below).
- Voltage measurement resolution ~1.5 mV (min 0.3 V, 1 ms period).
- Current measurement resolution ~5 nA: mininum 50 nA XStreamPro-Iso (X2S), 20 uA XStream-Iso (XS). 10 ms sampling period.
- Real-time graph examples below:
CMSIS-DAP 2.0 ARM Debugger
- ARM Debugger, uses CMSIS-DAP 2.0 ARM standard.
- This feature is available on XStream-Iso and XStreamPro-Iso ARM programmers (FP/GP-ARM or X). USB-FPA (grey adapter) not supported.
- Supports JTAG, and SWD communication.
- Programmable communication clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
- SWO tracing capability with SWD communication option. SWO speed up to 12.5 Mbits/s (UART), and 32 kB overflow buffer.
- Power supply from adapter available, up to 200mA.
- Customizable Vcc from 1.7 to 4.0V on XStream-Iso adapters (1.2 to 4.0V on XStreamPro-Iso adapters).
- Supports any CMSIS-DAP 2.0 capable IDE. Tested on latest IAR EWARM, and Keil uVision IDEs.
Standalone Programming from Adapter Internal Images
- Standalone programming feature using code and configuration from internal flash. XStreamPro-Iso (X2S) adapter only.
- Auto Program with green GO button.
- Multiple configurable options for Green button when holding ( <2s: AutoProgram, 2-5s: Verify, >5s: Factory erase).
- Can be configured to Auto Program when defined voltage range detected on Vcc-Out (pin 2) or Vcc-Sense (pin 4).
- Up to 96 distinct images, or 24 MB total in size. Images can be encrypted for specific adapter serial number, not transferable.
- Pre-select which image will be used for programming.
- Serialization and Quota support. Pre-program serialization file with multiple entries and set fixed quota per image file.
Main GUI examples
- Select desired MCU from an easy to navigate list of vendors and families.
- Customize target voltage.
- Customize communication speed.
- See programming results in real-time with fine grained status results.
- Connect over USB (all adapters) or Ethernet (X2S).
- A GangPro licensed adapter can also run the single target FlashPro software.
- Display GUIs for Flash and Gang (6x) shown below:
- Configure which memory is erased, written, and verified.
- Save calibration data using "Retain Data" feature between programming.
- Configure serialization, auto generated or from input file. Used numbers logged in output file.
- Set reset pulse duration, Vcc settle time, reset action (start) after programming.
- Set to Tri-State for testing, leakage: X2S (1M pull-up with on/off, off setting typ. <5nA) , XS and USB-FPA (1 M pull-up only).
- Configure JTAG chain for multiple devices of the same MCU part number.
- Configure Power Monitoring, sampling frequency etc.
- Configuration GUI windows shown below (same options configurable via DLL/libraries).
DLL/Shared Library Overview
- All of the options shown in the GUIs above can be configured using only the DLL, or shared library in Windows/Linux (Linux support only for XS or X2S adapters where applicable, check individual product page).
- The power monitor information can be read using dedicated functions.
- Multiple adapters (up to 64) can be controlled using the provided libraries, with examples available in C++, C#, and Python. Some installations come with Labview examples as well.
- Using only one top-level library, all 64 adapters can be controlled using one unified interface.
- A Command-Line interface is implemented using several executables provided in the Generic-FPA DLL installation package.
- The Generic-FPA DLL package provides a uniform interface to control up to 64 adapters of any type (ARM, MSP, Chipcon, etc).
- The Generic Batch File Demo is the easiest to use. During one run it initializes all the desired adapters, performs chosen actions, and turns off all the adapters to wrap up.
- The Generic Command-Line Server/Client implementation is much more flexible, stable and faster for repeated programming cycles. It can control all the adapters asynchronously using non-blocking calls, and can also accept local or remote connections using named pipes (details are described in the Generic-FPA DLL User Guide). Sample output below:
- No code size limitations.
- Code formats can be TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.srec, *.s19, *.s28, *.s37), Intel and TI-CCS (*.hex, *.bin) for programming.
Dynamic Link Library support:
- API-DLL, and shared library, provided for easy integration with user application.
- Multi-FPA DLL, and shared library, allows control of up to 64 programmers simultaneously using broadcast-style commands from one user application.
- Generic-FPA DLL allows thread-safe control of up to 64 programmers of any type (MSP, CC, C2000, ARM) using independent threads from one user application.
- Command-Line tool allows easy programming with scripts. In addition, provided executables allow programming adapters connected to the host computer to be controlled remotely over the network.
- Memory protection options for per-page protection and overall debug access disable.
- Unlock device capability for full erase even after debug access disable (if supported by MCU).
- User defined programming sequence uses script file. No programming technique and language knowledge is required.
- Open/Save Project with encryption and password protection.
- Target device can be powered from the programming adapter (programmable Vcc from 1.2 V to 4.0 V step 0.1 V) or from external source (1.2 V to 4.0 V)).
- Defined Check Sum calculation (Sum, CRC16, CRC32). Up to four CS banks can be specified.
- Open/Save Project with encryption and password protection.
- Lock setup capability in GUI, useful in production.
- Unique serial number assign capability. Software package can assign and automatically increment the serial number, model type and revision. Serial number with or without an automatically inserted current date can be stored in flash memory in HEX, BCD or ASCII format. The serial number can be assigned from a user defined list in a file.
- Serial number can be read from the bar code using Bar-Code Scanner and saved in the target's device flash.
- Log file capability allowing to review information about the flashed target devices.
- GUI, DLL and Command-Line support (Windows).
- Shared library and Command-Line support (Ubuntu and Raspbian Linux).
- C++ and C# code examples provided.
- FCC and CE certified.
MCU supported list:
Stellaris Cortex M3:
LM3S101, LM3S102, LM3S300, LM3S301, LM3S308, LM3S310, LM3S315, LM3S316, LM3S317, LM3S328, LM3S600, LM3S601, LM3S608, LM3S610, LM3S611, LM3S612, LM3S613, LM3S615, LM3S617, LM3S618, LM3S628, LM3S800, LM3S801, LM3S808, LM3S811, LM3S812, LM3S815, LM3S817, LM3S818, LM3S828, LM3S1110, LM3S1133, LM3S1138, LM3S1150, LM3S1162, LM3S1165, LM3S1166, LM3S1332, LM3S1435, LM3S1439, LM3S1512, LM3S1538, LM3S1601, LM3S1607, LM3S1608, LM3S1620, LM3S1621, LM3S1625, LM3S1626, LM3S1627, LM3S1635, LM3S1636, LM3S1637, LM3S1651, LM3S1751, LM3S1776, LM3S1811, LM3S1816, LM3S1850, LM3S1911, LM3S1918, LM3S1937, LM3S1958, LM3S1960, LM3S1968, LM3S1969, LM3S1B21, LM3S1C21, LM3S1C26, LM3S1C58, LM3S1D21, LM3S1D26, LM3S1F11, LM3S1F16, LM3S1G21, LM3S1G58, LM3S1H11, LM3S1H16, LM3S1J11, LM3S1J16, LM3S1N11, LM3S1N16, LM3S1P51, LM3S1R21, LM3S1R26, LM3S1W16, LM3S1Z16, LM3S2110, LM3S2139, LM3S2276, LM3S2410, LM3S2412, LM3S2432, LM3S2533, LM3S2601, LM3S2608, LM3S2616, LM3S2620, LM3S2637, LM3S2651, LM3S2671, LM3S2678, LM3S2730, LM3S2739, LM3S2776, LM3S2793, LM3S2911, LM3S2918, LM3S2939, LM3S2948, LM3S2950, LM3S2965, LM3S2B93, LM3S2D93, LM3S2U93, LM3S3634, LM3S3651, LM3S3654, LM3S3739, LM3S3748, LM3S3749, LM3S3826, LM3S3J26, LM3S3N26, LM3S3W26, LM3S3Z26, LM3S5632, LM3S5651, LM3S5652, LM3S5656, LM3S5662, LM3S5732, LM3S5737, LM3S5739, LM3S5747, LM3S5749, LM3S5752, LM3S5762, LM3S5791, LM3S5951, LM3S5956, LM3S5B91, LM3S5C31, LM3S5C36, LM3S5C51, LM3S5C56, LM3S5D51, LM3S5D56, LM3S5D91, LM3S5G31, LM3S5G36, LM3S5G51, LM3S5G56, LM3S5K31, LM3S5K36, LM3S5P31, LM3S5P36, LM3S5P3B, LM3S5P51, LM3S5P56, LM3S5R31, LM3S5R36, LM3S5T36, LM3S5U91, LM3S5Y36, LM3S6100, LM3S6110, LM3S6420, LM3S6422, LM3S6432, LM3S6537, LM3S6610, LM3S6611, LM3S6618, LM3S6633, LM3S6637, LM3S6730, LM3S6753, LM3S6911, LM3S6918, LM3S6938, LM3S6950, LM3S6952, LM3S6965, LM3S6C11, LM3S6C65, LM3S6G11, LM3S6G65, LM3S8530, LM3S8538, LM3S8630, LM3S8730, LM3S8733, LM3S8738, LM3S8930, LM3S8933, LM3S8938, LM3S8962, LM3S8970, LM3S8971, LM3S8C62, LM3S8G62, LM3S9781, LM3S9790, LM3S9792, LM3S9971, LM3S9997, LM3S9B81, LM3S9B90, LM3S9B92, LM3S9B95, LM3S9B96, LM3S9BN2, LM3S9BN5, LM3S9BN6, LM3S9C97, LM3S9CN5, LM3S9D81, LM3S9D90, LM3S9D92, LM3S9D95, LM3S9D96, LM3S9DN5, LM3S9DN6, LM3S9G97, LM3S9GN5, LM3S9L71, LM3S9L97, LM3S9U81, LM3S9U90, LM3S9U92, LM3S9U95, LM3S9U96
Stellaris Cortex M4:
LM4F110B2QR, LM4F110C4QR, LM4F110E5QR, LM4F110H5QR, LM4F111B2QR, LM4F111C4QR, LM4F111E5QR, LM4F111H5QR, LM4F112C4QC, LM4F112E5QC, LM4F112H5QC, LM4F112H5QD, LM4F120B2QR, LM4F120C4QR, LM4F120E5QR, LM4F120H5QR, LM4F121B2QR, LM4F121C4QR, LM4F121E5QR, LM4F121H5QR, LM4F122C4QC, LM4F122E5QC, LM4F122H5QC, LM4F122H5QD, LM4F130C4QR, LM4F130E5QR, LM4F130H5QR, LM4F131C4QR, LM4F131E5QR, LM4F131H5QR, LM4F132C4QC, LM4F132E5QC, LM4F132H5QC, LM4F132H5QD, LM4F210E5QR, LM4F210H5QR, LM4F211E5QR, LM4F211H5QR, LM4F212E5QC, LM4F212H5BB, LM4F212H5QC, LM4F212H5QD, LM4F230E5QR, LM4F230H5QR, LM4F231E5QR, LM4F231H5QR, LM4F232E5QC, LM4F232H5BB, LM4F232H5QC, LM4F232H5QD
Tiva-C Cortex M4:
TM4C1230C3PM, TM4C1230D5PM, TM4C1230E6PM, TM4C1230H6PM, TM4C1231C3PM, TM4C1231D5PM, TM4C1231D5PZ, TM4C1231E6PM, TM4C1231E6PZ, TM4C1231H6PGE, TM4C1231H6PM, TM4C1231H6PZ, TM4C1232C3PM, TM4C1232D5PM, TM4C1232E6PM, TM4C1232H6PM, TM4C1233C3PM, TM4C1233D5PM, TM4C1233D5PZ, TM4C1233E6PM, TM4C1233E6PZ, TM4C1233H6PGE, TM4C1233H6PM, TM4C1233H6PZ, TM4C1236D5PM, TM4C1236E6PM, TM4C1236H6PM, TM4C1237D5PM, TM4C1237D5PZ, TM4C1237E6PM, TM4C1237E6PZ, TM4C1237H6PGE, TM4C1237H6PM, TM4C1237H6PZ, TM4C123AE6PM, TM4C123AH6PM, TM4C123BE6PM, TM4C123BE6PZ, TM4C123BH6PGE, TM4C123BH6PM, TM4C123BH6PZ, TM4C123BH6ZRB, TM4C123FE6PM, TM4C123FH6PM, TM4C123GE6PM, TM4C123GE6PZ, TM4C123GH6PGE, TM4C123GH6PM, TM4C123GH6PZ, TM4C123GH6ZRB, TM4C123GH6ZXR, TM4C1290NCPDT, TM4C1290NCZAD, TM4C1292NCPDT, TM4C1292NCZAD, TM4C1294KCPDT, TM4C1294NCPDT, TM4C1294NCZAD, TM4C1297NCZAD, TM4C1299KCZAD, TM4C1299NCZAD, TM4C129CNCPDT, TM4C129CNCZAD, TM4C129DNCPDT, TM4C129DNCZAD, TM4C129EKCPDT, TM4C129ENCPDT, TM4C129ENCZAD, TM4C129LNCZAD, TM4C129XKCZAD, TM4C129XNCZAD