XStreamPro-Iso adapter (GANG 6x targets)
Powerful and very versatile. Expands on the XStream-Iso with Standalone mode, deep-sleep current measurement, and ethernet connectivity (PoE available).
- Program up to 6 targets simultaneously in parallel (Gang-Splitter optional, recommended for first setup).
- Supports JTAG, cJTAG, and SWD communication (ARM).
- Supports JTAG, SBW, and BSL communication (MSP430).
- Supports JTAG/SPI/TPI/PDI/UPDI/SWIM communication (STM8/AVR/PIC)
- Supports debug interface communication (Chipcon).
- Ethernet and USB connectivity.
- Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC.
- Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10, and Debian Linux support for x86_64(amd64) and armhf architectures. Runs on Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi One.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease (Windows only).
- Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- Power Consumption monitor feature: Deep sleep current measurement sensitivity to 50nA on XStreamPro-Iso adapters.
- External Flash programming support for serial flash memory from Adesto, Cypress, ISSI, Macronix, Microchip, Micron, and Winbond.
- Program external flash over JTAG/SWD using MCU peripherals as proxy (FlashPro-ARM and GangPro-ARM), or directly via SPI (FlashPro-M and GangPro-M).
Check out our Tutorial Videos on YouTube!
- CMSIS-DAP 2.0 ARM Debugger included with FP/GP-ARM (IAR EWARM, Keil, etc.) - debugger features
- Standalone programming feature with code and configuration in internal flash in single target FlashPro mode only.
- Currently supports FlashPro MSP430, and ARM (Texas Instruments, Nordic Semi, Silicon Labs, and ST Microelectronics), complete standalone support coming soon.
- Auto Program with GO button only in XStreamPro-Iso (X2S) adapter. Up to 96 distinct images, or 24 MB total in size.
- Shared library and Command-Line support (Debian Linux).
- DLL and Command-Line support (Windows).
- C++ and C# code examples provided.
- FCC and CE certified.
- Software Features and Details Page
Programs ARM MCUs. Gang Programming up to six(6) targets in parallel:
- GangPro-ARM-1V(X2S), one vendor support, $1109.00 USD
- GangPro-ARM(X2S), multiple vendor support, $1219.00 USD
Programs MSP430 MCUs. Gang Programming up to six(6) targets in parallel:
- GangPro-430(X2S), $859.00 USD
- GangPro-430(X2S), $859.00 USD
Programs Chipcon MCUs (both non-ARM and ARM). Gang Programming up to six(6) targets in parallel:
Programs 8-32 bit custom MCUs. Gang Programming up to six(6) targets in parallel (STM8 only, AVR & PIC coming soon):
Adapter MCU supported list (follow links to find vendor specific variation, or GangPro-X (X2S) support all MCUs):
- Texas Instruments detailed MCU list: MSP430, MSP432, Chipcon (CC), TIVA-C
- ST Microelectronics detailed MCU list: Lx, Fx, Gx, H7, WB, BlueNRG, STM8
- Silicon Labs detailed MCU list: EFM32, EFR32 Gecko, EM-zigbee, SiM3
- Renesas Electronics detailed MCU list: Synergy
- NXP Semiconductors detailed MCU list: Kinetis EA, E, K, L, M, V, LPC, iMX RT
- Nordic Semiconductors detailed MCU list: nRF
- Microchip Technology detailed MCU list: SAMx, AVR, PIC
- Maxim Integrated detailed MCU list: MAX
- Marvell Technology detailed MCU list: 88M
- Cypress Semiconductor detailed MCU list: FM0+, FM3, FM4, PSoC 4, PSoC 5LP, PSoC 6
- Analog Devices detailed MCU list: Precision
- Active-Semi detailed MCU list: PAC