This Is How Much You Should Be Paying For an XStream-Iso Adapter
Cypress is recognized for providing high-performance solutions to its customers. They are the world's leading provider of sophisticated embedded system solutions for the most cutting-edge automotive, industrial, home automation, appliances, consumer electronics, and medical applications. Engineers can build innovative products and bring them to market faster using Cypress' programmable systems-on-chip, general-purpose microcontrollers, analog ICs, wireless and USB-based connectivity solutions, and dependable, high-performance memory.
What is Infineon /Cypress Semiconductor’s FM?
The IAR Embedded Workbench supports the IAR Embedded Workbench. That includes the -M4, -M3, -M0+ and -R4 cores, micro-controllers based on the Arm Cortex-M, Arm Cortex-R4 and -R5 cores, and cores from the Traveo II family,
Tools For Flash Programming
The XStream-Iso Adapter
The XStream-Iso adapter is a production flash programmer and debugger for ARM MCUs. The ARM Debugger functionality helps you get to the root of software bugs throughout your development process; from device bring-up to application debug, it can be used to develop code on virtual platforms and hardware to help you get your products to market ahead of the competition. Once you’re done with development, the production programming capabilities of the XStream-Iso adapter lets you automate and scale up your programming volume to tens of thousands of units per day.
The XStream-Iso adapter is a PC based tool and supports all Cypress Flexible Microcontrollers with ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers (FM and PSoC series).
CMSIS-DAP provides a standardized way to access the Coresight Debug Access Port (DAP) of an ARM Cortex microcontroller via USB. CMSIS-DAP is generally implemented as an on-board interface chip, providing a direct USB connection from a development board to a debugger running on a host computer on one side, and over JTAG (Joint Test Action Group) or SWD (Serial Wire Debug) to the target device to access the Coresight DAP on the other.
CMSIS-DAP 2.0 Debugger (XS) Features
- Embedded ARM Debugger. XStream-Iso hardware adapter.
- JTAG, and SWD communication supports
- Programmable communication clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
- SWO tracing capability with SWD communication option. SWO speed up to 12.5 Mbits/s (UART), and 32 kB overflow buffer.
- Built-in galvanic isolation between PC and targets.
- Power supply from adapter available, up to 200mA.
- Customizable Vcc from 1.7 to 4.0V on XStream-Iso adapters (1.2 to 4.0V on XStreamPro-Iso adapters).
- Supports any CMSIS-DAP 2.0 capable IDE. Tested on latest IAR EWARM, and Keil uVision IDEs.
- This feature is also available to run on any XStream-Iso or XStreamPro-Iso ARM programmer (FP/GP-ARM or X).