Main Product Features:
- In-circuit NXP i.MX RT gang programmer
- Software based solution and only needs a standard USB cable.
- USB 2.0 programming support at ~2MBytes/s per target.
- Gang programming support for 8 targets from one Host PC. USB-HID autoscan.
- Windows 10, 11: GUI, DLL, and CLI for flexible control (x64 platform).
- Program, read, and verify internal, and external flash and OTP memories.
- Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
- Supports MCUXpresso Secure provisioning and flash configurations
- .bin, .s19, .srec
- and others
- Easy to use GUI runs on Windows.
- DLL support.
- Command-Line support.
- Software download. Windows (x64)
- To obtain a 15-day free trial proceed to this product.
- Current purchase provides a node-locked license.
- **IMPORTANT** To obtain the license file automatically, download the software and read your PC hostid before you add the item to the cart.
How to Order:
- Install software package on your computer.
- On Windows: Run the GangFlasher-N GUI, a message will appear showing your hostid, for example: '00abcde12345'.
- Enter the hostid without quotes into the order form when adding the product to the cart.
- A license file will be emailed to you based on the hostid you entered into the form.
- Contact Sales for Floating licenses.