Product FeaturesNeed a Socket Board? Check out: QFP-144, QFP-100, QFP-80, QFP-64, QFP-48, QFP-32, QFN-64, QFN-48, QFN-32.
Need Isolation? Connect this between your PC and programmer: USB 2.0 FS Isolator.
Saves you money if your production environment requires programming MSP430 and CC MCUs from one adapter.
Programming adapter can be used with FlashPro-430-STD and FlashPro-CC-STD GUI and DLL.
See FlashPro-430-STD and FlashPro-CC-STD products for more details.
- USB-FPA 6.1 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- 14-pin MSP430-JTAG/SBW/BSL ribbon cable,
- FPA to ARM 14-pin to 20-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- FPA to MSP430-BSL 14-pin to 10-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- FPA to CC-Debug 14-pin to 10-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data.
One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
List of downloads associated to this product
|PC Communication Interface:||Full Speed USB-2.0 (12 Mb/s)|
|USB connectors||Adapter site: USB-type B, Computer site: USB-type A|
|Target connector||14-pin connector.|
|DC Power Requirements||+5 V +/- 20%, up to 300 mA|
|Target Device DC supply|
- from programming adapter
+1.8 V to 3.6 V
+1.8 V to 3.6 V in step 0.1 V, up to 200 mA
|DC Isolation (PC and Target Device)||None|
|Adapter Physical Dimensions||78 x 43 x 21 mm ( 3.10 x 1.67 x 0.81 inch )|
|Verification Compliance|| CE ( European CISPR 22 and EN 55022 ).
FCC Part 15, Subpart B- Class B Unintentional Radiators for Uses in Home, Commercial and Industrial Areas.