Main Product Features:
- In-circuit STM32MP1 gang programmer
- USB 2.0 programming support at ~40 MBytes/s per target
- Gang programming support for 8 MPU targets from one Host PC
- GUI, DLL, and CLI for flexible control
- Program eMMC, SD-card, NOR, SPI-NAND, and OTP memories
- Standard ST evaluation and discovery board setups preconfigured
- Seamless programming support for custom user boards (*.dtb)
- Windows 10 and Ubuntu Linux support
- Fully compatible with TSV format used in ST starter and developer packages
- *.img file support (automatically converted to TSV)
- Easy to use GUI runs on Windows 10.
- DLL support.
- Command-Line support.
- CLI and shared library for Ubuntu Linux and OS X/Catalina macOS.
- Software download. Windows 10, Ubuntu Linux, OS X/Catalina macOS
- To obtain a 15-day free trial proceed to this product.
- Current purchase provides a node-locked license.
- **IMPORTANT** To obtain the license file automatically, download the software and read your PC fingerprint before you add the item to the cart.
- When running the GangFlasher-ST GUI, a message will appear showing your fingerprint: '00a321bb12f1'.
- On Linux, run the CLI to obtain the fingerprint.
- Enter the fingerprint without quotes into the order form when adding the product to the cart.
- A license file will be emailed to you based on the fingerprint you entered into the form.
- The license will work for both Windows and Linux OS running on the same machine.
- Contact Sales for Floating licenses.