A New High Speed Gang Flashing Solution for STM32MP1 series MPUs
Elprotronic has just released an exciting new product. The GangFlasher is a high speed in-circuit flash programming solution for MCU/MPU based target boards. This solution can flash up to 8 targets at 40 Mbytes/s each using only onboard USB and is now available for purchase and trial evaluation.
If you are deploying Linux on your product, or sizable embedded applications with images in the hundreds of MBs or even GBs then you must be tired of waiting 10 minutes to flash your board. Now, it will take you just seconds and not one single board but up to 8 boards at the same high speed. Elprotronic’s GangFlasher is the right programming solution for you, it will save your most valuable commodity: Time.
Getting Started: ST DK1 and EV1 boards
Getting Started: Custom Board Demos (Octavo)
Current Capabilities and Product Highlights:
- In-circuit STM32MP1 gang programmer
- USB 2.0 programming support at ~40 MBytes/s per target
- Gang programming support for 8 MPU targets from one Host PC
- GUI, DLL, and CLI for flexible control
- Program eMMC, SD-card, NOR, SPI-NAND, and OTP memories
- Standard ST evaluation and discovery board setups preconfigured
- Seamless programming support for custom user boards (*.dtb)
- Windows 10 support (Software download)
- Ubuntu Linux support (Software download)
- Fully compatible with TSV format used in ST starter and developer packages
- *.img file support (automatically converted to TSV).
Roadmap (end-Q1 2021):
- macOS support
- Secure Software Provisioning (SSP) via STM32HSM